Monday, July 2, 2018

Hot And Hot... But Another Day of Work

The weekend has been long and hot.

We didn't really do anything on Saturday but boy was the traffic kind of heavy. I did do the 30 days of random tv show episode thing though. You can view that here: https://afaeriepop.blogspot.com/2018/06/random-tv-show-day-6-colony.html

Sunday, we did get to see my aunt finally. It was indeed another good visit while there. Though the weather did finally break with rain and thunder. I finally was able to do this on my other blog: https://afaeriepop.blogspot.com/2018/07/ramdom-tv-show-day-7-wanted.html

I am going to move the anime list to my other blog... so there will be some days there will be more than one post. Don't worry, I will share it on here so you all can view the list too.

I am keeping this blog mostly personal and lifestyle type. I am going to try to share some stuff that I like here too... but that is still in the planning process.

Anyway, it's back to surveys... and hoping that things will be good for me this week.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.