Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Pain But Nothing To Worry About

I think I am going to be feeling bad today and until the third or fifth day. Why, you would say? Well...

It's that time of the month.

I hate to skip exercising on these days but since I got the breaker thing, I shall walk a lot instead of jumping around.

Anyway, I hope things will be alright for me today since my period started this morning.

I'm not gonna go into much detail because most of the pain that I am dealing with during my period is... my hips. I was born with a dislocated hip on my right side. And they always tell me that I will have problems with that side.

Also, I am likely to have a hip replacement at any age so I am trying to watch I do every day... and exercising to keep myself balanced.

Pretty soon, I am going to get into Yoga... but first, I need to get the mat to sit on.

I will eventually get things that I need for a better life. There's also things that I need in order to start learning to cook better foods... so yay for me.

Alright, I will get on with the day of surveys like usual... but hope that I won't have any problems.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.