Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Changing For The Good

I expect things are changing for me xD

I am thinking of taking long walks at least once or twice a week. I am still recovering from my period... which kind of sucks a lot. It'll go away soon... and hoping very soon.

The weather is going back to being humid and more. I am glad we are finally taking a break from all the rain.

Oh, here's the last TV show of the day challenge: https://afaeriepop.blogspot.com/2018/07/random-tv-show-part-30-hormones.html

Tomorrow, I shall get back to doing surveys and hope things will be alright for me.

I just hope that I can change my life once again. There was a small moment that I felt bad... but I gotten over it. I am still trying to get over other things.

I think if I take these walks once or twice a week... it might help me out a bit.

I haven't took the walk this week yet so yea...

Well... if the temperature is not too hot, I shall go at some point this week xD

Alright, shall go back to YouTube and get if finish before I go to bed. See y'all tomorrow.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.