Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Let's Say Goodbye To July 2018 and Hello to August 2018

I think today has been a... don't know. Just felt the day has been weird.

I am going to start back to the surveys tomorrow since I have been away from it for a bit.

I should be back to normal for a while. But who knows for how long.

I do know on August 20th, I won't be able to do any surveys. :v

As it gets closer to that time, I will let you all know why I am not going to do any surveys on that day.

Right now, I can just say it has something to do with my dad.

Anyway, here is the challenge of today: https://afaeriepop.blogspot.com/2018/07/day-6-how-to-overcome-your-fear-of.html

I know doing "How To" articles isn't very pop culture but sometimes, these were used as memes so you have to understand why I am doing it xD

I am some reason getting more views on these rather than the TV Shows one... so it's kind of understanding that people prefer to view something that isn't pop culture related.

But after this challenge ends, I will be doing another challenge that might be totally different than the one before.

Alright, I shall watch some videos before going to bed later tonight. Last night, I wasted too much time that I never caught up on the videos... oops. But that's what weekends are for... catching up with everything.

So let's say our goodbyes to July 2018 and hello to August 2018.

Yay!

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.