Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Trying To Figure Out What's Up With My Ache in My Neck

I still can't get this cramp out of my neck... so for tonight, I'm trying different pillows to see if that helps.

The thing is... I sleep really good but I still get the cramps when I wake up. If I don't move my head back or turned at a certain different, it doesn't hurt... so I'm beyond confused at what this cramp is.

I just know it started from when I woke up from my sleep. So it could be the pillows.

Anyway, here's today's challenge: https://afaeriepop.blogspot.com/2018/07/random-tv-show-part-16-bala-loca.html

Not my favorite show xD

Also, I finally finished Cardcapter Sakura... seems like there's more to it and I have not seen it. I hope so... because I want more!

Alright, I shall continue to finish more anime while viewing the summer ones too.

I will add the list to my other blog and share it here so you all know what I am watching next.

Well, I shall get back to watching videos... all the while standing up every half hour or less... because I am not gonna sit here for hours of a time again... it's not healthy either.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.