Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Challenges Completed For This Month

Today is the finale of the 30 challenge for the TV Shows and the jumping jacks.

Let's talk about the jumping jacks here... I was afraid that I couldn't jump so I tried... I could only get to 15 the first time... then gradually everyday, I got higher... but then the worse thing... is having my period start just towards the end. I couldn't jump because I was having pains in my hips.

I learn that it's not an everyday thing. Mostly because of my hips and stuff...

But I can do what I can.

So far, it's something that I can start doing eventually.

The next challenge for my personal experience is dancing. I just gotta try to keep moving a lot.

That's why I have a break reminder on my computer now. So that I can get up and do stuff when that pops up.

The dancing I am going to do is mostly to music that I like.

Ah, well...

Got distracted again so I shall update this now xD

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.