Thursday, July 12, 2018

Things Are Changing Again?!

Earlier, I mentioned that I might be called a blogger... but there's also some other news that I want to mention...

Depends on when it is... I am coming back to YouTube. Just the bad news is... it won't be all about gaming. It would be about other things such as unboxings and stuff around that.

I will still play games on there because I want to share the games that has stories with you all.

I want to prove that I am not a game collector. :v

Anyway, here's today's challenge on my other blog: https://afaeriepop.blogspot.com/2018/07/random-tv-show-part-18-young-doctors.html

I did forget to mention... my other blog, A Faerie Pop will be changing it's name at some point. I did say it would be changing it's name at some point too... So to be announced for that.

However, if I do play games, I will be adding it to my other blog.

I think I have different topics to talk about either here or on my YouTube too. It's something that I feel like I need to talk about... so just have to wait and see.

Alright, I shall get back to YouTube and hope tomorrow will be a good day for me.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.