Monday, July 9, 2018

Standing Up For Health

It felt like a long weekend but I am glad we didn't really go anywhere much.

A break from the hot weather over the weekend was the best... but today, it's back to being hot again.

I think I am slowly getting used to it.

I am going to try to do what surveys I can do. Mondays can be so hard to do sometimes.

Ah, well...

Anyway, here's what I done on Saturday... nothing. :v My dad had to help somebody out so we ended up staying home. I did do my challenge of the day for that day and it's located here: https://afaeriepop.blogspot.com/2018/07/random-tv-show-part-13-anne-with-e.html

Sunday, we went to see my aunt and I like going over there because it's such a beautiful place to be at. When we got home, I had to watch a movie and more. I done the challenge and it's located here: https://afaeriepop.blogspot.com/2018/07/random-tv-show-part-14-land-girls.html

That night, I watched the fireworks from here since we didn't really want to fight the traffic and think it's stupid to have it on a Sunday night.

Ah, well... I don't run this town xD

Right, I am going to go now and get to doing some surveys... Also, it's time to take a break from the computer since I am doing the break every half hour thing again... it's not good to sit for hours at a time, just so you know.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.