Thursday, July 19, 2018

I Won 2nd Place!

I won 2nd place in the summer reading program at the local library. Kind of sad that Ronald McDonald wasn't there but it's all good.

This gives me an encouragement to keep reading.

I really do need to schedule my day a bit better though because I am still at the same book that I always was... :v I think it's because it's gonna be the first book that I am selling on Ebay pretty soon xD

Ah, well.

I did the challenge but kept being delayed but I did it... and here's the link to it: https://afaeriepop.blogspot.com/2018/07/random-tv-show-part-25-reign.html

Can you believe that I just got only 5 more to do? I hope that the next challenge will be interesting... this one has something to do with the Internet... It's called the "How To Do This Challenge" Basically, I will look up a random one and then I talk about it... then I would say... would I do this at the end... so yes... it would be interesting to try out.

I am also almost done with the jumping jack challenge too... and guess what... since I won the challenge, I'm gonna reward myself by buying a mat to do different floor exercises on. Yay!

I find doing challenges everyday helpful to my mind. And it's good to be active more...

I will get back to watching YouTube videos for the rest of the night. And tomorrow is finally a day of rest...

I actually took today as a rest day too but when you're on the monthly thing as a woman... you just want to take a break.

Alright, see you all tomorrow....

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.