Monday, July 2, 2018

It Was A Good Day For Me

Wow, I actually done more surveys than I ever thought... but didn't get anything much out of it.

Before I go on, you can view the latest day for my one episode tv show here: https://afaeriepop.blogspot.com/2018/07/random-tv-show-day-8-fastest-car.html

I can't wait to find out what is going to be next week.

Anyway, I think tomorrow, I will be late on my first blog post because there's a few things that I need to do.

I am also taking a break from surveys tomorrow too... so things should be easier to do by then.

I know I am writing this blog early but I just wanted to do that so that I won't have to do everything all at once later.

I am not sure what else to say but let's just say this... my other blog has now plans ahead for the rest of this year and all of next year. Want to know what is coming? You just have to go there and find out!

A Faerie Journey will always be my personal blog and my journey to life. Because that's how I view it.

Alright, I will get on with the rest of the night.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had a nice day. Those are always quite encouraging. :) I hope you also have a wonderful week, (though for me, personally, the heat is making that hard! Lol.) Sometimes it's good to take a small break and give yourself some breathing space. Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is good. Thank you for reading. :)

      Delete

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.