Monday, March 16, 2015

Upside Down, Totally Weird.

So I watched a movie called Upside Down about two different worlds, Top Side and Under World. The movie was interesting because it shows a forbidden love that became real at the end. So much real that the girl was able to live with the guy (since she got pregnant xD)

Anyways, that's all for that movie. Now I'm listening to music until I get done with this blog.

Not sure about you guys, but skipping this blog is bad xD

So bad that it made me remember not to skip it again.

I will be here more often and try to update more again xD Kick me if I skip again, guys! I'm not kidding.

Alright, I'll be ending this and someday this week, I will continue my story... will give off more detail as part 2 ends. Yes, depending on the ending, it may continue. Just have to wait and see.

That's all for now.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.