Wednesday, March 11, 2015

New Game To Try Out!

The game is called Lucient Heart... it has something to do with a relationship/solo type... and zodiac.

So I will try it out after I get done listening to Pewdiepie and Ken's podcast. They are going out of place xD I thought they were reading their email. <_<

Anyways, I will do a review of this game after I play it for a bit. It's anime style and cute. So look for any reviews for that game.

So for now, I will be finishing this podcast and hope to laugh a lot.

Also, I want to do a podcast type video someday. I need to catch up with my youtube and do more videos xD

Alright, time to go and listen to this... and maybe hopefully, my bestie will be on at around 9 or 10... maybe... if not, I hope he sleeps well. :3

That's all for now.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.