Friday, March 6, 2015

The Haunting

There is a sense of hate,
In those eyes that stare,
The stranger ready to take away my fate,
Slowly, reaching for him with a certain dare.

A uncertainty creeps on my arm,
As it passes through the stranger,
Making my instincts very alarmed,
For I sense an eerie danger...

Breathing slowly, in and out,
Wondering if I can escape from this,
Wondering what this haunting is about,
Wondering if this ghost was his...

My lost lover of another time,
A danger reaching a new hype,
My breathing skipping each time,
I was secretly praying, don't let me die...

Then the haunting disappeared in a blink of an eye...
My tender legs slowly drifting to the ground...
Oh, how I wish that I was only blind...
For I hope that is all for this time around.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just always sit at a moment and write what comes to my mind. Today, it's a haunting. Who knows what else will come next.

My bestie wants me to start youtube again xD I have long since haven't figure out what to do since then... It's been too long...

Should I come back? I do not know just yet. I had plans but haven't set out to do them just yet.

I don't have any alone time anymore due to my mom staying home all the time. x.x

I could do a vlog while she's here but she always try to butt in xD That's my mom for you. But I'm learning more about vlogs now to the point that I can add and take things out... So... I'm gonna do that!

Anyways, I will let you guys know if I get back into vlogging soon.

Alright, that's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.