Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Always Something... Then Another Something On Top of That Something...

We always seem to have problems after problems... and it affects me greatly for no reason.

I have my own world to think about but then they force me to join them in this thing called reality. Always something then another something on top of that something, you know?

Oh... that was because of shows that I add all those "somethings" xD

How can I even lift my mood anymore? It keeps getting worse by the day and week... I really want to get away from it all.

How can I endure it all?

Maybe the peace will come one day... I dunno.

Just sometimes, I wish that I wasn't here at all. Somewhere else. On some island... on my own or with a friend. Just... wanna get out of it all.

And all I can do is stand strong and hide my tears until at night. Just say nothing. Just let it go... wait... did I say to never let it go forever to someone? Hmm... maybe...

Maybe it's the end of our minds as it is, you know? If we keep letting it go... it will eventually break our minds... to the point that all we can think is doing something that I know we will regret forever.

Don't do it.

At least, I shouldn't.

Maybe there is a place where I can lay my head down and sleep without no worries.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.