Monday, March 2, 2015

History of Scary Things...

Today would marked three years since a terrible tornado outbreak here in Kentucky. One being in another county close by here. It sure does hit home when tornadoes happen because of one that happened when I was a child. It didn't hit here but it did hit another city close by. And it affected all of us greatly.

It seems that weather has been a bit nicer this time but that doesn't mean we'll get tornadoes anytime soon. So, anyways, winter is still here until it stops being cold!

Alright, not much to talk about here but I am hoping to find something to do so I can pass the day without too much boredom xD

My bestie went to bed and he was telling me about a game machine at his country which sounds awesome xD

Alright, hope he sleeps well... and I should find something to do now.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.