Wednesday, March 18, 2015

What Does Depression Look Like?

It seems like everybody thinks that a smile means that you're not depressed... but there's a story hidden behind every smile that people makes.

Mine is annoyance and depression. I had been known to stop eating due to depression because I was so sad and hating on myself. There are different types of depression and it affects people differently.

I am slowly fighting away from this path of depression (it happened twice to me, once when I didn't eat much at all and lost weight and felt like a loner should have been. Then again during college where I kept eating too much. I had too much going on with my life that depression does have a huge impact to how I feel and act). For many years, I lived inside away from the world around me. To only live in the world that became my home, which was the internet.

The internet is not safe anymore because of cyber bullying and people who tells the truth a little too much. Depression almost tried to take over then. But then I remember.... it's my life. Not theirs.

So I fought over depression and became who I am... but there are moments, that I do break down and just cry... sometimes even think bad things. So, it's still a daily struggle.

I wanted help but here's the think... I hate talking. I also did and always will. So I turned to typing it out. So this is why I came up with idea to write stories and poems and this blog. Geez... I really need to stop those run-on sentences xD It became a habit as a child and it still stuck on me.

But it shouldn't matter how you write. It should matter on what you have to say. Don't take that away from me at all.

So that's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.