Friday, March 13, 2015

I Love Rainy Nights

Not only do rainy nights help me sleep but they sometimes help my mood.

It reminds me of the rebirth of life. Always awakening to another new day. Living through the night...

I am a fairy. :D

Anyways, I am still working on part 2 of Lost Hopes. It seems to come to an interesting turn of events... Will not reveal until I am done with it. I am taking my time writing it though because I do not have any private moments here... I sometimes wish to be in a room all by myself with a laptop and just type. I can't do that here because of my mom.

Well, I am going to go now... hopefully be asleep by 11:30ish. I feel like something is about to happen... and can't figure out what it is yet.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.