Friday, March 27, 2015

And I Thought I Was Done Seeing Snow...

Yep... it snow but it's not too bad since it's not gonna last long and not sticking on the ground. So a plus... I guess?

Anyways, too many things happening around... I think I am going to go ahead and try to find a part time job somewhere. No full details yet.

Also... I think my dad is trying to control my life again. He did before... and I don't have many in real life friends. Most of my friends... well, just one friend is online. So... I'm ok with that. xD

I'm too shy... I never knew how to speak to other people. I am not sure why. I guess I just have social problems because of how my dad strict me from having friends. Sadly, I think this might have a huge affect to my life.

I don't want to stay here and let my dad try to ruin things. I know he keeps saying he wants to leave but some reason, he seems to waiting for something. So... must do something.

As an adult, I don't think my dad should try to control my life anymore. He taught me enough to know what I should do in case of something goes wrong (he was a coward so it taught me that I should learn to defend myself more often.) I don't want to be controlled anymore.

So for now... that's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.