Friday, March 20, 2015

Sick with Fever

So I didn't even know I was running a fever until I went to the doctor with my mom. I knew that I was getting sick because of cough and runny nose and seriously headache. I got medicine and hopefully be better soon.

Anyways, I am going to be busy for the next few weeks because in 2 weeks from now, there will be new anime coming. So I will be busy watching those xD

So again, you guys will be getting a list. So keep an eye out for it!

I will be reading too and just almost done with Artemis Fowl and the Last Guardian. I am begging the world for a movie for these books. They are so awesome to read! And yes, there should be a movie.

Well, I am going to end this and watch some shows before bed. I went to bed really early last night and I guess that is why... bad fever.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.