Tuesday, March 10, 2015

A Lot of Things Happening.

First of, I have a new member to my family. My cousin and his wife had their baby yesterday, about 15 minutes before midnight! Can't wait to meet him soon.

Second of, life is strange. We seek answers to many unanswered questions. Fate is weird to those who must pass on. And yea... life is strange.

Anyways, right now I am slightly annoyed because of an old friend that's not really a friend... long story.

I can't stand people who makes fun of people. I'm very... fair and not judgmental about people. That's why I have a thing against people who tries to say something because a person looks different. So don't forget... people are not always what they seem.

Well, that's all for now.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.