Thursday, March 12, 2015

Upcoming Ideas

It's been over a year since I wrote my story about Lost Hopes... so... I am currently part 2. Called Lost Doubts. It's still a working progress due to always busy irl...

Spring is coming here and it means busy extra busy with my dogs (They need it! Being in all winter drives me insane with cleaning up after them!) Really want to live somewhere it's not cold at all xD

Anyways, I am going to get back to gaming...

Which means I am getting another idea for another story. That will not be worked on until after part 2 to Lost Hopes.

As for the idea... it's too soon to figure out what it is. I am turning my writing into both a hobby and a career... :D

Also... still need to my surveys xD

For now... that's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.