Saturday, March 7, 2015

An Awful Day To Sunny Day!

So today began an awful day, then it began to get better after I took a nap.

Then my bestie came online. We're both downloading a gaming development program called Unreal Engine. :o

Anyways, I went to walmart and got some food.

Also, tomorrow is Daylight Savings... being a hour ahead.

Good for the kids out there when warm weather comes. Might go out more often during the Spring and summer to try to take some pictures.

We're gonna wait for two weeks before we plant flowers here. So, yay spring!

Anyways, gonna go now.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.