Monday, March 30, 2015

Tiring But Worth It...

Tiring day. But it's worth it. Because I want to try to lose some weight. (I am doing it for future health reasons)

Anyways, after a while, I was watching anime... And just realized... Log Horizon just might have another season... either that or a movie. Whatever it may be... I will be watching for any updates about it.

I will continue on walking and exercising tomorrow... and try not to sleep xD I sometimes have this habit of taking a nap... it's why I'm not sleepy during the night sometimes... So I avoid taking a nap today. Now I'm sleepy... yay.

I just got a couple more of another anime to watch before I do sleep. And if my bestie comes online before I sleep, I will be playing more Unturned.

Don't worry guys... I will be trying to keep you updated twice a day... For now, please enjoy the once a day blog.

I should update one for when I wake up... and another for before I sleep xD

Whatever happens, I'll just say to keep a watch of my blogs.

For now that's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.