Monday, March 2, 2015

I Need A Job Now!

So it seems that as winter is getting ready to come a close... well... I hope it does...

I am in need of finding a job. Whether it's to write for a travel blog or book or magazine, or to take photos of any kind...

Or I can stand in for faeries! >:D

I can also type really fast with no to little mistakes. I have good researching skills (I am not kidding there... I can find almost anybody that you need me to find, not really that hard for me to do either). I can do modeling.

But here's the thing about me, I know who to trust and not... so if you are asking for more than what I want... I'm gonna immediately shove you away. Too many scams in this world to trust. So why trust writing a blog about it? Because it's worldwide.

But... I will not post my pictures here just so somebody in the world can pretend to be me. Ha.

Alright, if you know an awesome job, you are welcome to comment me about it. No, I will not give out my email to anybody. Also, since I am good at researching... I will find out if you're real or not. So be legal about it and be good about it.

Anyways... maybe I'll find a job locally or one that pays me to travel. We'll see.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.