Sunday, March 8, 2015

An Idea For A Short Story.

It's a secret but I dreamed it last night. It's gonna be a bit hard to write it because it's real life and sci fi and fantasy and horror and there's too many ands... dang my run off sentences xD

Anyways, I will not tell you guys because it's a secret for now. Until I write it, it will be interesting to see how people will react to it with something is going to come out in November. So... here goes nothing...

Oh... it's not going to be here. xD That too will be a secret until I complete it.

Well, time to end this now and get to writing... hopefully I get the words right for it.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.