Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Anime Getting Closer To End!

That means... Spring anime is getting ready to come out...

Also, meaning, I have lots to catch up with movies, shows, and anime to empty my library for new ones to come.

Also, when the new anime comes out, I will give out a list to you guys again. So you all can figure out what is out there and what I'm watching. So in 30 days, I will start announcing the anime for you guys!

Plenty of time to catch up with any anime that you guys haven't seen. So good luck!

Anyways, I'm kind of bored so I guess I'll end this blog for now... I will be catching up with anime for a bit as well watch more Korean Drama... o.o'

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.