Friday, March 29, 2013

88 of 365: Closer to April

2 more days and I'll do a random monthly update for you guys.

Alright, I wish I knew who are reading but I am only getting between 6 to 8 people reading a day based on my blog dashboard.

So I think it's time to promote to get more people to like my facebook page and yes... I am gonna start doing more videos. They are gonna be random, but once I figure out how to edit videos and making sure the recording thing doesn't try to be an ass... I'll be right there.

I think for my next session is reading books. Is that still allowed on youtube? Somebody tell me.

I want to do reading, dancing, singing, vlogging, recording, and some random videos for youtube. I want to try a daily routine but that's hard for me because of lack of boredom. xD

Yes, I said "lack of boredom". xD

Anyways, for now I have this blog but it seems to not be going anywhere...

Well, I'm not giving up on it! Don't think I'm gonna give up on something that I have hopes to finish! And to continue for the next year and so. That's my goal. And I hope to bring in more people to read... it seems I'm attracting some people on youtube... so I'll do both, while advertising for my blog on youtube AND also try to advertise my youtube on my FB page. I am gonna actually use Ankisal more often!

In fact... I think I might do a video sometime this weekend on promoting my blog. >_> Since the other one by Raiken didn't attract anybody some reason.

My goals for this year is getting set because I want to go to some places... Actually I want to be an Otaku but... you know... that's life there.

Anyways... I'm promoting my blog on youtube and I should do random video soon... don't be expecting it because I really need to get into this. xD

That's all!

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.