Thursday, March 28, 2013

87 of 365: Chloe Days (or Dog Days)

Chloe is my dog, if you're wondering what I meant xD

Anyways, not a lot things to put down because tomorrow I am gonna try to walk around and at least see if there is any jobs left here. I'll be lucky if any of them hires me.

Might as well say... this is my last attempt for this town. I mean, seriously... I want to try to get back my disability check but I don't know what will happen.

You see... June 6th is an important date for me. I have a hearing with the SSA judge in Lexington with a lawyer that my mom found for me. BUT: I already told my family and people who are close to me that THIS IS THE LAST TIME. I'm ending the attempted to get my SSI check after this. Because it's pointless. But I think it's something that my family dreams about me getting. They just don't know the reality part of how hard that is.

Sure, I can't hear well. Sure, I have a weak immune system. Sure, I am depressed. But I don't need it. So... yea... The real question now is: Should I wait until June 6 is over? Should I go ahead get a job? Should I just become an Otaku and have life? You saw what I did there?

Anyways... who knows what life brings. I am going to find a job. I'm going to go back to college. And I'm gonna travel the world... Even try to live in Asia.

And just now, my mom is like "I don't know if you should live in Asia." Really, mom? Really?

I better be careful what I type on here because I realize... my mom liked my page on FB. Uh... Oh... xD

I don't care. It's the only way to speak my mind as of right now.

That is all

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.