Monday, March 11, 2013

70 of 365: Someday, Somewhere

I'll be in Singapore. Maybe.

Anyways, not sure what to say because I am kind of sick and tired of this weather getting confusing on me. Gah. The Easter flowers or daffodils are already blooming now and they are so pretty... *_*

I want a daffodil fairy picture... Anybody got one? Give me one!

Well, I'm surrounded by my dogs right this moment and it seems that they are interested in what my snack is. Doritos. xD

Anyways... Singapore... what do you think? I should live there one day? Maybe... I still want to travel the world so I will do that too.

So what happens now? Well, again if the weather stop being so dang confused, I am going to go job hunting. The problem about jobs around here is the pay is not that much. So... it will suck.

Well... so far... I need to make my dreams come true, right?

That is all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.