Friday, March 8, 2013

67 of 365: Happy International Women's Day!

Actually, I just noticed that it was everywhere on Facebook so I thought... why not?

Anyways, not sure what to put on here since I've been busy trying to find songs to put on my MP3 player. Does anybody have an idea of who or what songs I should put on there?

I will be listening to this songs and some of the songs will be dance songs that I will be learning new dances to starting... SOON! I was told to make videos... But you know... I need a public vote for that.

So... should I make videos of me dancing?

I will be using props too because I am going to study dancing from around the world. ^^

So, a suggestion... what songs should I really look into? I love all kinds of music even traditional ones. Anyways, I gotta end this short because Touch is coming on tonight.

Btw...

I'm inspired by Rai's advice about writing stories. >_>

Should I?

Yes.

I really need to remake The Mountain series... they caught the eyes of many people back then when I first started typing out my stories. I printed one out and nearly got it published but it required $300 up front... One thing I learn... it's best to get an agent or somebody that doesn't always require a payment up front.

I'm curious... if I should restart The Mountain series... should I have a different name for it? I wrote songs/poems for 7 parts of the stories... each a different journey.

All based on one place: A mountain.

So... tell me... where should I begin for a new remake?

Well... time to go now.

That is all.

With love,

BDK

2 comments:

  1. New story : remake it, so that you can fix or add new scene on your last try :3b

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alright. I wish I could show you the printed ones that I wrote. I have it put up so that nobody could steal it.

    So a new story? A complete remake it shall be then. It will still have The Moutain as a series name but I think I'm going to redo the parts. Part one was called The Gateway to Heaven. So I want to change the title to something else. Don't know what it will be called yet. I won't reveal much but I think I will scan the pages to show you one day~

    Alright, new story then. \o\

    ReplyDelete

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.