Monday, March 25, 2013

84 of 365: One more Day of Snow.

Also, learn that yesterday, during the tiny storm we had, there was a small tornado landed in the county next to us. The first thought that came to my mind "Ah, crap." Because next month is gonna be a tough month to get used to. With the tornadoes coming in, it's gonna be tough for all of us here.

Anyways, I hate snow and cold weather. I think it's time for me to move to a warmer climate so that I can concentrate on not getting sick. I wonder if it would help me if I did go to warmer place.

I do know one thing: I'll do more outside stuff if it is warmer every day of the year. Yep...

Well, I'm keeping this short again... So... That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.