Wednesday, March 6, 2013

65 of 365: Living out loud!

There's a lot of things that I think is useless about my hometown... another local store closing. That's the end of this town as we know it! Great... more law offices. That's what we need.

I mean come on... I hate this town... but seriously, why do they keep closing all the stores here? Is it because this town is worse than it looks? Yep.

Well, I'm tired of sitting around and doing nothing. Yes, I'm admitting something. But wait...

What does this mean to you?

I don't know.

Keeping this blog is something that I dreamed of doing for years... and you know... I'm going to register on a bunch of volunteer sites just so I can have something to do. Yes. That's it. There's no telling where my journey will take me after saying this.

Hopefully, I can still keep up with this blog on a daily basis. Who knows?

Tomorrow might be a different day.

But... that's up to you.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.