Saturday, March 30, 2013

89 of 365: Alright... Idea!

I'm guessing you all wondering what I meant by that. Well, since I wanted to watch anime and read books again (basically, after I get a job, I will get more~)

I will be posting reviews (thank god I can add bold and Italic on here.)

Of course, I will be expecting requests of books to read and stuff.

As for anime, I've seen over 100. xD That is only since 2005. o/ But that's still a lot. I got a memory bank of all the anime, movies, music, and books that I've read or seen or heard... it's not normal.

Anyways, I mostly do my book reviews on goodreads.com. If you wish to add me, you must be able to find me there. I'm not sure how I ended up with goodreads.com in the first place.

So today... my review will be of that website.

The website is a good place to add books and yes, there are manga and comics there. You can also follow your favorite authors on there and add as many as books you wish to read or want to read. And since it hooks up with facebook, you can show your friends what you are currently reading too. I actually love the website myself because I can show my friends what books that I enjoy to reading. Sadly, I haven't been reading much because I kind of lost interest in books for as of right now. But I will start reading at night.

So... that's my plan... watch anime by day, read by night. o/

Anyways, I got to complete two more Manga (kind of got out of those only because most and half of them are anime now... sure some of them has different stories... but I go through spells!)

Don't blame me if I suddenly go out of my anime stage! Or my book stage! Or any stage at all! O_O

I mean... my life is completely random... so I don't know really what I'll be doing next. But since I still want to go back to college and complete my degree in English (I'm trying to decide if I should do two or three degrees... it's possible but I'm really wondering if I should do that)

Anyways... there are other things that I wish to talk about but I'm at my limit for now. Btw, I'm listing my goodreads account in the bottom so that you can actually check it out yourself. o/

So that's all.

Ja Ne

With love,

BDK

PS: Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/ankisal <--- my account. You may add me if you wish. :) (also, I can't get my link option to work so you'll have to copy and paste... sorry)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.