Tuesday, March 19, 2013

77 of 365: Yesterday's Blog

Yes, I'm calling it yesterday's blog because due to an Internet outage, I couldn't update. Anyways, really though I didn't had any Internet today but lucky I got it working.

Anyways, yesterday... let's see... I learn that life isn't simple. Yes, that's it. Because you want to enjoy something you love, you got to earn it by working hard and facing obstacles.

So, yes, I enjoy reading, watching anime, etc. But I realize that in order to enjoy what I love, I got to earn it. So guys... don't stay lazy forever.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

PS: I will have 78 of 365 this evening, but if the Net goes out or anything, keep a watch on my page on FB. I'll post it here: https://www.facebook.com/AFaerieJourney in case you all want to like it and keep updated with my blogs. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.