Monday, March 4, 2013

63 of 365: Summer Dreaming!

So... me and my mom have been talking about a few things. We have been noticing that since we've been living here since April 2004, we have been getting really sick every winter. Really easy too. We NEVER had this problem before. So...

We are planning to go to Florida this summer.

At least, I hope so.

We all need to get out of here soon. Because another winter is like another hell for us.

I don't know what to do if something happens to my mom. Because she's like the wall. She blocks all the negative stuff and actually does try to encourage me to continue on living.

But I accept the terms... because I had made a promise to her.

I won't be living here in Kentucky if anything happens to her. Actually, I will disappear.

But for now, I am glad she's alive today. There are others out there that don't have mothers and they are trying to survive. Everybody needs a mother advice. Thankful that you had a mother because her lessons is what will bring you to become stronger.

Anyways, because of you, I am stronger.

I'm fighting. Everyday.

So... let's start summer dreaming!

And listen to these songs while you're at it: Miranda Lambert - Mama's Broken Heart and Brandy Clark - Take A Little Pill.

Oh, before I forget... I want to shine the light that people should go on CNN.com and search Rockcastle. We made it there but very few people noticed that.

This is why I want to leave Rockcastle so bad. Sure it's bad everywhere... but it seems to be worse here because... not long a close friend who turned to drugs for relief passed away from a Heroine overdose... This is why I hate drugs.

So... summer dreaming... time to get away, for my heart is beaming, as I get away... Summer dreaming baby, let us hold hands, treat me like a lady, and take over the commands.

That is all.

With love,

BDK

2 comments:

  1. I read in a book today that in order for people to achieve their goals, they need a large measure of discipline.

    Keeping a blog is a sign of discipline, which means you have it in you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? Interesting. I thought that's why I started doing the blog everyday in the first place anyways... because it's part of my journey.

    ReplyDelete

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.