Tuesday, March 5, 2013

64 of 365: Spring Please Come

So, there's a few things that I need to say before I go and end today's blog short.

1. My phone charger for my cell phone decided that it should never work again. ._. Damn phone charger. But then again... what if it's my phone? What if ordering another charger won't help? So many things to think about when you don't know what to do next.

2. My computer is getting hot. I need to clean it out but I can't stand this desk that my mom gotten me... I need a new desk because I can't move the desk just to clean my computer... Damn.

3. My laptop just about to kick the bucket. I could use my mom's but it's cheap made. I mean... come on... What else do you expect?

I don't know. I might be wrong for mentioning these things but I do hope that spring would come soon because I want the weather to be in the 60's and 70's again so that I can walk! And not be sick!

After all... this is my journey. It's slow and a breath taking process.

Who knows what the weather bring? Besides snow tonight...

This weekend... should be better I hope. What do you think?

Well, that is all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.