Saturday, March 23, 2013

82 of 365: Pizza Galore!

Um, yea. eating pizza right now. xD

Anyways, not a lot to talk about today. We went around Berea to look for a truck for my dad because he wants a truck like my brothers but smaller.

When we got home, I ended up taking a long nap. A headache is usually caused from thinking too much or subconscious thoughts. And literally, I've been sad for two days and today so far. Something has happened but I don't know what.

Whatever happened, I hoped it wasn't bad.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.