Sunday, March 10, 2013

69 of 365: Daylight Savings Bust

I hate having to change the clocks to go an hour ahead or during winter, a hour behind. It is really confusing at this time of season because it seems time will be either faster or slower this time.

Always so confusing.

Anyways, two days of being at home and I only danced one time... but took the dogs out twice a day each day.

And then I remember that I want to escape. xD

Anyways, I think... one day my mom and me will be moving out though.

1. My mom's asthma attacks are not getting any better.
2. I've been getting sicker each time.
3/ It would be a step towards my freedom.

That is all.

Seriously... that is all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.