Friday, March 1, 2013

60 of 365: Need Something...

Always curious... what would happened if I didn't listened to my dad?

Anyways, it's nothing.

Someday I will change my lifestyle. And someday, I will say F--k you that tried to tell me that I couldn't change. Don't... Ever... Say... That... To... Me... I already dealt with people saying that over and over before. And because of those words, that's why I never change. Don't you get it? I can't change because I get depressed about it and then I will never change. So, don't try to bring me down again.

And I hate my body... I am weak as a human because I get sick so very easy... So. Stop. Or rather... don't do it again.

Anyways, it's over. Long past.

And so this month...

Hopefully.

With love,

BDK

2 comments:

  1. If only you would change. When you don't change, you let down all of the people that believe in you.

    ReplyDelete

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.