Wednesday, March 20, 2013

79 of 365: Who Are You?

I'm not sure what to expect in my life but everyday I get closer to a day that somebody wishes for my to invest towards my life. But what will it bring? Because it's not simple to learn how to drive. And dealing with a father that tells you that can't drive or can't get a job, makes me want to smack the heck out of my own father. He's an idiot.

But what do you expect?

For me to make people feel sorry for me? No.

And I want to prove that I'm a fighter but I need for my body to be stronger.

Makes me want to get out Kelly Clarkson's song "Stronger" and just be myself.

And I realize... I'm wonder if I should be treated for depression? But what if... other things come from that? Because I'm tired of hearing of people dying around me. Makes me wonder if I should keep being myself or become more than myself.

Each day goes by and I get too many thoughts in my head... and just today... I realize that I don't want to fade away. I don't want anybody to fade away. And I love each and every one of you as a friend.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.