Friday, June 15, 2018

Who Knows What Might Happen This Weekend

Once again, the weekend is here. This time, it's the weekend where my dad has a longer week since he's on vacation next week.

Tomorrow, I'm sure that we are not going to be doing anything at all. I might be getting the dogs their flea stuff because they do need it. When you walk dogs as much as I do, you have to protect them from fleas and ticks.

I hope that tomorrow will be a good day despite we might be staying home xD

Sunday is going to be hot... basically, it's gonna be humid, muggy and more. I can't be sure what my dad will be planing on that day. Might see my aunt, who knows.

Alright, I am going to continue to watch some videos and if we are not going anywhere this weekend, I will be watching anime.

July will be premiering the summer anime. I am not entire sure what will be available yet so I might need to find out xD

Anyway, see you all on Monday. Remember, my posts will be random next week... so who knows what might happen.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.