Monday, June 25, 2018

Made It Through The Day

I made it through the day but I'm still congested :v

Anyway, I did try to do some surveys but I decided to just go on to bed because my head started to hurt and yea...

It really sucks a lot when you are lacking sleep and being a bit sick.

Alright, I shall share the page to my first challenge on my other blog: https://afaeriepop.blogspot.com/2018/06/day-1-end-of-fing-world.html

You are welcome to follow along with this challenge with me if you wish to.

Right now, I will finish more videos on YouTube and possibly go to bed early tonight.

I just really really hope that I would feel a lot better soon. I'm beginning to think that I have more than allergies now because it's just not going away that easy. Ah, well... doctors are funny in this town.

Hopefully, tomorrow, the storms and rain will be calmer so that I can get some other stuff done.

For now... hoping that I will be feeling better soon.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.