Friday, June 22, 2018

Hoping That I Feel Better For The Weekend

I hope that after taking some allergy medications that I would start feeling a bit better.

Anyway, I am typing this early because they are giving thunderstorms all through the night and I might not exactly feel like typing later xD

I just finished the strangest movie ever... called The Congress? It's just strange and that's all I can say about it.

I am going to try to catch up with some videos on YouTube before it does try to storm. Since I am not so sure what it will do by then.

The weekend might be good or bad... just depends on what my dad wants to do.

I think he wants to do something on Saturday so only time can tell by tomorrow then.

Sunday, I am hoping to see my aunt again.

I will let you all know after the weekend how things are.

Also, I will be updating on Sunday with my other blog for a new 30 day challenge... And sometime next week, I will be talking about meditating for 30 days and let you all know what I found out and stuff... this part will be on this blog only.

I am going to try to get started with jumping jacks (I hate jumping because of the fear of hurting my hip so I am going to try to overcome this fear by jumping jack everyday for 30 days.)

Alright, just keep an out on those things either this weekend or on Monday and next week.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.