Wednesday, June 27, 2018

What I Learn About Meditating For 30 Days?

I am feeling a lot better today than the days before... so it's kind of nice to finally get over with whatever is going on with my sinuses.

Today, it's back to doing surveys and more.

Also... let's talk about 30 days of meditation up to 10 minutes....

I was glad to do this challenge but something that did surprise me... I could only do up to 5 minutes (which is good) and it's okay to not do this everyday.

I did research some things or rather sometimes an email would talk about it... meditation is not for everybody and that's okay too.

If you suffer from panic attacks, don't meditate. It just makes the attacks worse.

So will I be continuing to meditate? Yes, but not every single day. It gets harder to do when you're sick, sleepy or anything that runs along the lines of feeling depressed.

I am now in the third day of doing jumping jacks per day... at least anywhere above 10 to 50 per day. While doing 50 might be harder to do, I shall do my best. I won't keep track of how many I do because I already lost track of that from day 1 xD So... I shall let you all know when the 30 days are up for this challenge.

Anyway, today, more surveys... then hoping that the weather will be nicer for us today.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.