Monday, June 18, 2018

Maybe An Awesome Idea

I think today was an okay day. My dad had to wait a while at the doctor so we ended up staying home while he waited. He went on the laundry mat and well... that's all xD

Anyway, I do have a cool announcement that I am going to do on my other blog... I will be making the announcement on there too later because the idea will be hugely delayed at this moment xD

Remember the 30 day challenge I was doing? Well, this one is gonna be starting next week and it's gonna be on that blog every day until the 30 days are up.

The first challenge for that blog will be... watching one episode of a random show on Netflix. Yay!!! I will explain how I will do the challenge on the other blog in about 5 days or more... well, about Sunday.

I hope that I will be able to do this challenge with no problems xD

Alright, wish me luck folks!

I just wanted to say that.

Tomorrow, I am not sure what we will be doing so hope for good things to come.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.