Monday, June 11, 2018

It Was An Awesome Weekend

The weekend was awesome.

Saturday, we went to some yard sales but ended up finding nothing. Ah, well.

We went all the way to Berea and still didn't find anything at all xD

Just a little side note, I love Berea, KY. It's such an artsy place and that's what I like about it.

Anyway, it was a good time.

Then Sunday, I went to see my aunt. She gotten me some books that are what I am into. It's so awesome.

I have been watching E3 too so it's awesome to watch that too.

I am going to get ready to watch it at 1PM and hope things will be awesome later.

I will be doing surveys off and on during this time.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.