Monday, June 18, 2018

My Weekend? And Doing Research For Something Today

I might just try to update this early while my dad is at the doctor. He is off this week. I doubt we will go anywhere but who knows.

The weekend was actually okay even though we didn't go anywhere. I'm okay with that xD

Saturday, I just went out to some yard sales... found mostly nail polish and a journal xD

Then we ate some stuff... yum yum.

Sunday, we went to see my aunt and everything is awesome there. I want to take some pictures next time I go there... so keep an eye on that.

Anyway, I won't be doing any surveys this week because you never know what my dad might have in his mind since he is off this week xD

Alright, I will get on with the day... there's something I want to research since my dad wants to put down some flooring stuff xD More details will come if that happens.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.