Thursday, June 21, 2018

Full Day Of Rain And Resting

Today, we didn't go anywhere. But we are resting a lot. Also, it's raining a lot here.

My blah decided to start today. Good timing x.x not really.

It seems like my period loves to start about the time I have to do other stuff like going to the doctor and the store and more.

Ah, well.

Yes, I am going to the doctor tomorrow for a medicine refill... but apparently, I developed a running nose and a slight cough with a sore throat... hope I am not getting sick :/

Anyway, today, I shall watch a movie and then go straight to YouTube soon after.

But I should have a second post today.

I hope that things will be good for me for the rest of the day.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.