Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Trying To Find "Free" Things To Do

Today, I can tell a little bit of a difference but I'm worried that all that yuck at my sinuses are going to my ears. And as you can tell... ear infections are not fun at all for me.

Today, I take a break from surveys despite that I did get sick yesterday and couldn't do anymore. Hoping that today will be different for a different set of surveys.

I think I will be getting into some "free" things to do. So yea...

I would love to start back my YouTube channel one of these days but right now, it just has to wait because of certain things.

I think tomorrow, I will be doing a special post about meditation and what I learned in the 30 days of doing it xD

Anyway, stay tune for tonight's post with me sharing another tv show. I did learn something though... some shows on Netflix had been taken off so that website is not entirely updated. I hope they fix it to where it is updated.

I might do a random thing for anime too eventually... but right now, I just gotta get through this one first.

Each challenge is a way to get me to figure out what I could like to do or not.

Who knows what could be interesting for me to do next.

For now... I gotta get through the day. xD

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.