Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Planning For Some Things Again xD

I guess this weekend is set even though it's not Friday yet xD

I hope I will be good for some things. I did do some surveys but they really did took all my time because some of them takes forever :/

Hoping that tomorrow will be different. I really want to try some more.

I really wish Wal-Mart would start getting in more journals because I keep thinking that I need more when in reality, I don't need anymore. xD I try to keep at least 10 on hand because you never know when you might need to write something down.

I'm thinking of going to the local dollar stores and getting a new journal to add in ideas for my blog and my other blog and more.

I really want to get into photography a bit more too... basically getting random objects and take pictures of them.

Anyway, I shall watch a few more videos on YouTube and hope that tomorrow will be awesome.

Also... I will find other random websites to go on to find something to do... since I want to get into a bit more DIY type of thing too.

Who knows...

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.